A little bit about myself!
About Matt Fraser
- Born in Grimsby Ontario and Grew up in Lake Placid New York and Boulder Colorado
- Son of Graham and Susan Fraser who organized Ironmans in North America from 1995-2012 including the very successful Ironman Canada in Penticton
- Played Junior hockey from 2009-2012 before going to play hockey at Georgian College in Barrie Ontario from 2012-2015 while studying Business
- Starting coaching for the Penticton Vees of the BCHL in 2016 and holds that positioning to this day
- Won the BCHL Championship Fred Page Cup in 2017 and had an appearance in the National Championship RBC Cup
- Has been off-ice training high level athletes since 2017
- Earned National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer certificate in 2020
- Has a passion for all athletics and has a comprehensive background in hockey, baseball, golf, skiing, cycling, running, and crossfit
Our Mission & Values
I believe that fitness can be transformative for any individual. Adding fitness to ones lifestyle can create drastic and positive changes. I approach my role in client’s fitness journeys as the person guiding them to their goals, and providing support along the way. Client safety, satisfaction, and health is my priority above all else. With each athlete I train, I guarantee that if they can be consistent, give maximal effort when they follow my program, they will leave faster, stronger, and more explosive athletes
Workouts adapted and tailored to what best suits your personal needs for best results
Fast & Responsive
We can get you on one of our programs as soon as possible to start training today
Guaranteed results within a 1 month time frame of personal or group training
Junior Prep Camp
Train with Penticton Vees Assistant Coach and Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Great for those who don’t like working out alone, choose from a variety of different services.